- MSc of Physical Therapy - Western University
- BA of Biological and Medical Sciences, with an Honors Specialization in Physiology - Western University
Credentials/Continuing Education Highlights
- Active Release Therapy (ART)
- NeuroKinetic Therapy (NKT)
- Rocktape FMT Basic and Advanced Taping
- Strength and Conditioning in Rehabilitation - Scotty Butcher
- The Shoulder Theory and Practice Course by Jeremy Lewis (Key Clinic Skills)
- Manual Therapy Level 1 - Orthopedic Division of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- Mulligan Concept - Lower Extremity
- Concussion Management Lecture Series - Shannon McGuire
- Currently working on - Champion Performance Therapy and Training Program (Mike Reinold)
- Head Coach - 17U Girls team - Venom Volleyball Club in the Ontario Volleyball Association
- Assistant Volleyball Coach - Pleasant View Middle School, Sir John A. Macdonald Collegiate Institute and Bounce Volleyball Club
As an avid athlete throughout his life, Evgeny understands the importance of rehabilitation and the value of living life pain-free following many of his own sports injuries. As a physical therapist and rehabilitation specialist, Evgeny is committed to developing a comprehensive, evidence-based, and patient-centered wellness plan for his clients. His treatment philosophy is focused on patient education, manual therapy and exercise prescription to help clients achieve their goal and return to activities that they love. Evgeny is dedicated to maintaining the highest standard of care for his clients, and to this end intends to pursue his professional development in several areas.
Outside of providing exceptional patient experiences, Evgeny participates in various sports such as volleyball, tennis, boxing, and weightlifting. He is looking forward to meeting you and helping you meet your rehabilitative goals at Shift.
Favourite lift: Evgeny's favourite lift is the Snatch olympic lift due to its elegant balance of speed, strength, flexibility and technique.