Traditional Chinese Medicine
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is an ancient healthcare system which utilizes acupuncture, herbal medicine, cupping, and guasha to care for each patient's physical, mental and emotional health.
- Acupuncture: Superfine, single-use, sterile needles are inserted into acupuncture points to restore proper energy and blood circulation to heal the mind and body. Needles are retained for 15-30 minutes while the patient rests comfortably.
- Herbal Medicine: A synergistic formula of Chinese herbs is prescribed to heal a patient’s health concerns.
- Cupping: Glass or silicone suction cups are applied over tense areas of the body to release chronic or acute pain.
- Guasha (Scraping): A jade tool is glided over tense muscles and scar tissue to release chronic or acute pain.
Commonly addressed concerns include:
- Digestive disorders
- Acute or chronic Pain
- Hormonal Issues (PCOS, Menstrual cramps/irregularities, Menopausal symptoms)
- Mental/Emotional wellbeing
- Neurological Issues (Nerve pain or loss of sensation)
- Alopecia Areata
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Endocrine disorders
If your concern is not listed, please contact the clinic for a free 10 minute phone consultation with Jessica.